Postpartum Health & Fitness
- Still leaking a bit when you run, jump, cough or sneeze?
- Does your belly still look pregnant?
- Have you been told you have Diastasis Recti / Split abdominal wall?
- Have you been told all of the above are okay and that you should either accept it or have surgery?
If you said yes to any of the above you are in the right place to find helpful information, education on how to successfully heal your body and how to avoid saying yes to these questions in the near future!
Join • Individualize • Request
- MUTU Core & Pelvic Floor group classes listed below
- Begin an individual or semi-private (2 - 4 women) program at Pain Free Clinic of Denver
- 4 to 12 sessions available
- postpartum healing through MUTU System with additional exercises to speed up overall alignment and functionality
- Contact us using the form below if you are interested in a smaller group or one on one setting
- Request a Wellness Workshop for Moms
- Typically 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Minimum of 5 women
- Includes education and a few basic core & pelvic floor exercises
- Contact us using the form below if you would like to host a Workshop in your home, at your business, in your church or gym)
MUTU System™ Core & Pelvic Floor Classes
What the heck is MUTU System you ask? Great question!
Our MUTU class is (typically) a 12-week, 55-minute per class group class designed specifically for pregnancy and postpartum health and is based on MUTU System, the definitive, medically endorsed Mummy Tummy Workout System created by postpartum fitness expert Wendy Powell out of the UK. A proven, tried & tested solution for 'mommy tummy', diastasis recti, pelvic floor weakness & a core that isn't as functional or strong as you'd like it to be. This class is great for all ages as well. Women from 20's to 80's can benefit from this class!
Be sure to order the MUTU System on-line program & kit as you will need these for your success. The rec center will provide a yoga mat, but you will want to bring your MUTU KIT.
MUTU System™ Core & Pelvic Floor - Goodson
Introduction to the MUTU System core & pelvic floor program. You need to own or purchase the MUTU On-Line Program in order to take this class.
Wednesdays 5:30 p - 6:25 p
Jul 11 - Sept 26 (no class 8/29)
Only 11 classes Cost $115 in-district
Required Equipment Purchase: MUTU Kit + MUTU On-line Program
Thursdays 10:30 a - 11:25 a
Continuing Core & Pelvic Floor - Goodson
This class is a continuation of the MuTu Core & Pelvic Floor class. You have to have completed the 12-week MUTU On-Line program in order to join this class. The focus of this class will be continued core & pelvic floor workouts with higher intensity.
Thursdays 9:30 a - 10:10 a
Core & Pelvic Floor Basics - Goodson
Core & Pelvic Floor Basics class is specifically designed for women who want to heal core & pelvic floor issues without high-intensity squats and lunges. This class is ideal for the older adult who wants to strengthen their core and pelvic floor while being gentle on the knee and hip joints. This class includes mat work that involves getting up and down off the floor.
Mondays 2:00 p - 2:45 p
Sept 10 - Oct 29
Cost $97 - 8 Classes
Required Equipment: MUTU Kit or Similar